Central Connecticut vs Brown Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 14 College Basketball Game
Central Connecticut vs Brown Basketball Game Info
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Brown Bears (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center — Providence, RI
Central Connecticut vs Brown Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCONN: (+1000) | BROWN: (-2100)
Spread: CCONN: +14.5 (-108) | BROWN: -14.5 (-112)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CCONN: (N/A) | BROWN: (N/A)
Central Connecticut vs Brown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brown Bears Win (86.3%)
Central Connecticut vs Brown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown is 7-5 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Connecticut.
- Central Connecticut defeated Brown, 68-62, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 2, 2017.
- Central Connecticut is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Central Connecticut's last six games.
- Brown is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in is last nine games in November.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Brown's last 11 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.