Celtics vs Pacers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Celtics vs Pacers Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Celtics vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-102) | IND: (-116)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-114) | IND: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (75%) | IND: (25%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+2100) | IND: (+5500)
Celtics vs Pacers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Boston is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Indiana's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indiana's last five home games.
Celtics vs Pacers Stats
- Boston is averaging 108.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 117.3 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 118.0 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 106.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.