Celtics vs Nets NBA Playoffs Game 2 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
The NBA's Wednesday schedule includes the Boston Celtics facing the Brooklyn Nets.
All the information you need is below to make your wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Celtics vs Nets Game Info
- Boston Celtics (51-31) vs. Brooklyn Nets (44-38)
- Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
Celtics vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-154) | BKN: (+130)
- Spread: BOS: -3.5 (-106) | BKN: +3.5 (-114)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Nets Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (75.9%)
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends
- Boston has beaten the spread 43 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics' ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 26-24-1.
- Boston has played 82 games this year, and 42 of them have hit the over.
- Brooklyn has 33 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 8-8 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Brooklyn has played 82 games this season, and 42 of them have hit the over.
Celtics vs Nets Point Spread
The Nets are 3.5-point road underdogs against the Celtics. Brooklyn is -114 to cover the spread, and Boston is -106.
Celtics vs Nets Over/Under
The Celtics-Nets matchup on April 20 has been given an over/under of 226 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Celtics vs Nets Moneyline
The Celtics vs Nets moneyline has Boston as a -154 favorite, while Brooklyn is a +130 underdog on the road.