Cover Photo: Getty Images
Celtics vs Nets Game Info
Boston Celtics (45-31, 18-19 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (38-38, 21-16 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Location: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Celtics vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: BOS: (+154) | BKN: (-184)
Spread: BOS: +4 (-178) | BKN: -4 (+150)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 47% | BKN: 53%
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Boston is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Brooklyn's last six games against Boston.
Celtics vs Nets Prop Bet
All Celtics vs Nets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- D'Angelo Russell Total Points: Over 22.5 (-108) – Over his last 10 games, D'Angelo Russell is averaging 23.7 points per game. In the last five games, he's turned it up a notch, scoring at least 32 points in three of them, which includes a 44-point explosion against the Kings on March 19.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.