Celtics vs Heat Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
The Boston Celtics versus the Miami Heat is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Celtics vs Heat Game Info
- Boston Celtics (51-31) vs. Miami Heat (53-29)
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Celtics vs Heat Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-130) | MIA: (+110)
- Spread: BOS: -2 (-110) | MIA: +2 (-110)
- Total: 204 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Boston is 53-43-2 this year.
- The Celtics are 34-32-1 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Boston has seen 49 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Miami has beaten the spread 55 times in 82 games.
- The Heat's ATS record as 2-point underdogs or greater is 18-7.
- This year, 52 of Miami's 82 games have gone over the point total.
Celtics vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions and picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (56.4%)
Celtics vs Heat Point Spread
The Celtics are at the Heat, and favored by two points. Boston is -110 to cover the spread, with Miami being -110.
Celtics vs Heat Over/Under
A total of 204 points has been set for the Celtics-Heat matchup on May 25, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Celtics vs Heat Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Celtics vs. Heat reveal Boston as the favorite (-130) and Miami as the underdog (+110) despite being the home team.