Celtics vs Hawks Game Info
Boston Celtics (33-15, 13-10 Away) vs. Atlanta Hawks (13-37, 8-16 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 3, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Celtics vs Hawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-200) ATL: (+170)
Spread: BOS: -5 (-110) | ATL: +5 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 88% | ATL: 12%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+1800) | ATL: (+25000)
Celtics vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Boston's last six games.
- Atlanta is 7-13 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Atlanta is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games against Boston.
Is Trae Young Playing Today?
Trae Young is active and will play after hurting his right ankle on Saturday. Young recorded 28 points, 10 assists and 5 rebounds in his first meeting with the Celtics this season.
Celtics vs Hawks Stats
- Boston is averaging 112.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 105.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Atlanta is averaging 109.0 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Atlanta is surrendering 118.2 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Boston defeated the Philadelphia 76ers, 116-95, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Atlanta lost to the Dallas Mavericks, 123-100, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Celtics vs Hawks Prop Bet
All Spurs-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jaylen Brown - Points: Over 23.5 (-106) – Jaylen Brown has been red hot recently, and he was just named Eastern Conference Player of the Week as a result. The Atlanta native makes his return home tonight, and he's averaging 23.2 PPG over his last six, having scored at least 24 in two of his last three outings. He dropped 24 points in his lone game against the Hawks this season, and could reach that number again against the league's second-worst scoring defense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.