Cavaliers vs Spurs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 9
Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the San Antonio Spurs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cavaliers vs Spurs Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (33-21) vs. San Antonio Spurs (20-34)
- Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-260) | SA: (+215)
- Spread: CLE: -6 (-112) | SA: +6 (-108)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Cavaliers vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 32-18-4 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 6-3 as 6-point favorites or more.
- This year, 20 of Cleveland's 54 games have hit the over.
- San Antonio has beaten the spread 28 times in 54 games.
- The Spurs are 11-6 as 6-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 54 San Antonio games so far this year, 27 have gone over the total.
Cavaliers vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (74%)
Cavaliers vs Spurs Point Spread
The Cavaliers are hosting the Spurs, and favored by six points. Cleveland is -112 to cover the spread, with San Antonio being -108.
Cavaliers vs Spurs Over/Under
An over/under of 217 has been set for Cavaliers-Spurs on February 9, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Cavaliers vs Spurs Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Cavaliers vs. Spurs reveal Cleveland as the favorite (-260) and San Antonio as the underdog (+215) on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!