Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 20
The St. Louis Cardinals are among the MLB squads playing on Friday, versus the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (20-18) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (16-21)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-156) | PIT: (+132)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-102) | PIT: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Adam Wainwright (4-3, 5.47 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Pirates will turn to Zach Thompson (2-3, 5.47).
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.7%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -156 favorite on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +132 underdog at home.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are hosting the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Pirates are +118 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are -102.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Cardinals-Pirates game on May 20 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 10, or 62.5%, of the 16 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 7-2 when favored by -156 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 20 of 38 chances this season.
- The Pirates have a 12-18 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has a record of 8-14 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer (36.4%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 37 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-18-5).