Cardinals vs Mariners Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (42-42, 18-24 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (38-52, 18-26 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Cardinals vs Mariners Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-112) | SEA: (-104)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+144) | SEA: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 70% | SEA: 30%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Michael Wacha (5-4, 5.30 ERA) | SEA: Matt Carasiti (0-0, 2.25 ERA)
Cardinals vs Mariners Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in the last six road games against Seattle.
- St. Louis is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Seattle is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Seattle's last seven games.
Cardinals vs Mariners Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Michael Wacha is 0-1 with a 3.60 ERA in one career start against Seattle.
- Matt Carasiti is 0-0 with a 3.00 ERA in three career appearances (one start) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Paul DeJong (+370) — DeJong has hit 13 home runs this season, with 11 coming against right-handed pitching. He has also had more success with the long ball on the road this season, hitting nine home runs with a .481 slugging percentage. DeJong recorded a hit in his only at-bat against Seattle's starter Matt Carasiti.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.