Cardinals vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, August 7
By Dan Israeli
Cardinals vs Dodgers Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (58-54, 27-31 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (76-40, 45-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodgers Stadium– Los Angeles, CA
Cardinals vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+120) | LAD: (-138)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-164) | LAD -1.5 (+140)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 71% | LAD: 29%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (5-6, 3.93 ERA) | LAD: Dustin May (0-1, 4.76 ERA)
Cardinals vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of St. Louis' last nine road games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in seven of St. Louis' last eight games.
- The Dodgers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
Cardinals vs Dodgers Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.44 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty is 1-1 with a 1.50 ERA in three career starts against the Dodgers.
- Dustin May is 0-1 with a 4.76 ERA in one career home start. He has never faced St. Louis in his career.
Cardinals vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Flaherty - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-112) — After a mediocre start to the season, Flaherty has pitched lights outs since the All-Star break, posting a 1.11 ERA and 0.86 WHIP in four starts. His strikeout rate has been elite all season (10.38 K/9) and Flaherty has reached at least seven strikeouts in seven of his last nine starts. In his lone previous start against the Dodgers this season, Flaherty notched eight Ks back on April 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now