Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St Louis Cardinals (14-14, 6-7 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (22-15, 12-8 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
How to Watch: ESPN+
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+114) | CHC: (-130)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-178) | CHC: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 8 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | CHC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3800) | CHC: (+1500)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Jack Flaherty (2-0, 1.93 ERA)
Cubs: Yu Darvish (6-1, 1.47 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 8
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- St. Louis lost to Cincinnati, 4-3, in its most recent game on Wednesday, Sept. 2.
- The Cubs lost to Pittsburgh, 6-2, in their most recent game on Thursday, Sept. 3.
- The total has hit the over in six of St. Louis' last nine games.
- St. Louis is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games on the road against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 4-2 straight up it their last six games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.82 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.41 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.