Cardinals vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for Doubleheader Game 1
By Zach Brunner
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (4-4, 2-3 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (13-6, 8-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 17, 2020
Time: 5:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+154) | CHC: (-178)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-148) | CHC: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | CHC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3800) | CHC: (+1700)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Kwang-Hyun Kim (0-0, 9.00 ERA)
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (3-1, 3.08 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 6.5
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The Cubs are 12-5 straight up in their last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 3.88 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.75 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.16 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!