Cardinals vs Bengals Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (0-3-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-4, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Cardinals vs Bengals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+134) | CIN: (-154)
Spread: ARI: +3 (-110) | CIN: -3 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 55% | CIN: 45%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ARI: (+25000) | CIN: (+25000)
Cardinals vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Arizona is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
Cardinals vs Bengals Stats
- Arizona is averaging 18.5 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 25 in the NFL).
- Arizona is allowing 28.8 PPG this season (tied for No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 14.2 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is allowing 27.5 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Arizona lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 27-10, at home in Week 4.
- Cincinnati lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 27-3, on the road in Week 4.
Cardinals vs Bengals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cincinnati Bengals by 1-13 Points (+155) – Both the Cardinals and Bengals will be looking for their first win of the season in Week 5, as each team has struggled mightily so far both offensively and defensively. Rookie Kyler Murray has already absorbed 20 sacks on the season. Thus far, the Cardinals offensive line has been incapable of protecting their rookie quarterback. The Bengals offensive line has also struggled, but both units should get some relief in Week 5 considering the opponent. The Bengals get the edge in this one for being at home, and for having two close losses this season against tough road opponents in the Seattle Seahawks and Buffalo Bills.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.