The MLB's Thursday slate includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Milwaukee Brewers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (24-19) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (28-16)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-126) | MIL: (+108)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+158) | MIL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Adam Wainwright (5-3), and Eric Lauer (4-1) taking the ball for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (53.0%)
Cardinals vs Brewers Moneyline
St. Louis is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a +108 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Brewers Spread
The Brewers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Brewers are -192 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are +158.
Cardinals vs Brewers Over/Under
A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Cardinals-Brewers on May 26, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 14, or 70%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, St. Louis has been victorious 11 times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or shorter on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 43 opportunities.
- The Brewers have put together a 3-4 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Milwaukee has a record of 3-1 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer (75%).
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times this season for a 19-22-3 record against the over/under.