Capitals vs Rangers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Washington Capitals (28-15-9, 16-5-4 Away) vs. New York Rangers (32-13-5, 16-4-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York City, NY
Capitals vs Rangers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-102) | NYR: (-118)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-245) | NYR: -1.5 (+194)
Total: 6 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: WSH: (+3000) | NYR: (+2000)
Capitals vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Rangers win (57.8%)
Capitals vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- The Rangers are 4-2 straight up in their last six home games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Rangers' last six games.
Capitals vs Rangers Prop Bets
- Alex Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Chris Kreider — 0.5: Over (+136) | Under (-168)
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Artemi Panarin — 0.5: Over (-164) | Under (+134)
- Adam Fox — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.