Canadiens vs Devils Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Montreal Canadiens (18-37-10, 8-18-6 Away) vs. New Jersey Devils (23-37-5, 15-14-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center — Newark, NJ
Canadiens vs Devils Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MON: (+152) | NJ: (-184)
Spread: MON: +1.5 (-170) | NJ: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-122) I Under: (+100)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MON: (N/A) | NJ: (+50000)
Canadiens vs Devils Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New Jersey Devils win (56.2%)
Canadiens vs Devils Betting Trends
- Montreal is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against New Jersey.
- The total has hit the over in each of Montreal's last five away games.
- New Jersey is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New Jersey's last five games against Montreal.
Canadiens vs Devils Prop Bets
- Jack Hughes — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Jesper Bratt — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Cole Caufield — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Jesper Bratt — 0.5: Over (-168) | Under (+136)
- Jack Hughes — 0.5: Over (-154) | Under (+126)
- Nico Hischier — 0.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.