Campbell vs Gardner-Webb Spread, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
Campbell vs Gardner-Webb Basketball Game Info
Campbell Fighting Camels (4-5, 0-2 Big South) vs. Gardner-Webb Bulldogs (2-5, 1-1 Big South)
Date: Monday, Jan. 4, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Porter Arena – Boiling Springs, NC
Campbell vs Gardner-Webb Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAM: (+190) | GWEB: (-230)
Spread: CAM: +5.5 (-120) | GWEB: -5.5 (-102)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAM: (44%) | GWEB: (56%)
Campbell vs Gardner-Webb Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Campbell vs Gardner-Webb Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb defeated Campbell, 73-61, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Gardner-Webb is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Campbell.
- Gardner-Webb is 20-11 all-time in 31 head-to-head games against Campbell.
- Gardner-Webb is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Campbell is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- Gardner-Webb lost to Winthrop, 94-76, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
- Campbell defeated Hampton, 80-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!