BYU vs Utah State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
BYU vs Utah State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
BYU Cougars (3-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Utah State Aggies (4-3, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Romney Stadium – Logan, UT
BYU vs Utah State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (+135) | USU: (-160)
Spread: BYU: +3 (-110) | USU: -3 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BYU: 61% | USU: 39%
BYU vs Utah State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah State defeated BYU, 45-20, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 5, 2018.
- Utah State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with BYU.
- BYU is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Utah State.
- BYU is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Mountain West opponents.
- Utah State is 4-6 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Independents.
- BYU defeated No. 14 Boise State, 28-25, at home in Week 8. The Cougars had a Week 9 bye.
- Utah State lost to Air Force, 31-7, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.