BYU vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
BYU Cougars (14-5, 3-1 WCC) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (19-1, 5-0 WCC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
BYU vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (+610) | GONZ: (-900)
Spread: BYU: +13 (-110) | GONZ: -13 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BYU: 17% | GONZ: 83%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BYU: (+7000) | GONZ: (+1000)
BYU vs Gonzaga Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
BYU vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated BYU, 102-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2019.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with BYU.
- Gonzaga is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with BYU.
- BYU is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Gonzaga's last eight home games against BYU.
- BYU defeated San Diego, 93-70, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Gonzaga defeated Santa Clara, 104-54, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.