Bulls vs Wizards Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Chicago Bulls (23-10, 11-6 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (18-17, 9-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Bulls vs Wizards Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-130) | WSH: (+110)
Spread: CHI: -2 (-110) | WSH: +2 (-110)
Total: 221 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+300) | WSH: (+18000)
Bulls vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Bulls win (52.4%)
Bulls vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Chicago's last five games.
- Washington is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Washington's last 25 home games.
Bulls vs Wizards Prop Bets
- DeMar DeRozan — 25.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Zach LaVine — 24.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Bradley Beal — 26.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Daniel Gafford — 8.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Kyle Kuzma — 7.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Nikola Vucevic — 12.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- DeMar DeRozan — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Zach LaVine — 5.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
- Bradley Beal — 6.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.