Bulls vs Rockets Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Chicago Bulls (13-16, 7-7 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (11-17, 5-6 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Bulls vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-108) | HOU: (-108)
Spread: CHI: -0.5 (-110) | HOU: +0.5 (-110)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (67%) | HOU: (33%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | HOU: (+25000)
Bulls vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bulls vs Rockets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last six games.
- Chicago is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Houston is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Houston is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- Chicago defeated Sacramento, 122-114, in its most recent game.
- Houston lost to Philadelphia, 118-113, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.