Bulls vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By michael obermuller
Bulls vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Chicago Bulls (4-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (6-3, 2-3 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Bulls vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+350) | LAL: (-450)
Spread: CHI: +9.5 (-110) | LAL: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (45%) | LAL: (55%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | LAL: (+260)
Bulls vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bulls vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Chicago is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Chicago is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The Lakers are 2-4 ATS in their last six games.
- The total hit the under in six of the Lakers' last seven games.
Bulls vs Lakers Stats
- Chicago is averaging 115.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 120.6 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.6 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 105.7 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.