Bucks vs Suns Game 1 Info
NBA Finals — Game 1
Milwaukee Bucks (44-26, 20-16 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (51-21, 27-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Phoenix Suns Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Bucks vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+198) | PHX: (-240)
Spread: MIL: +5.5 (-106) | PHX: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 219.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (36%) | PHX: (64%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+165) | PHX: (-195)
Giannis Antetokounmpo Injury Update
Updated (Tuesday, 7/6/2021, 3:50 p.m. EST): Giannis Antetokounmpo has reportedly been upgraded from "doubtful" to "questionable" ahead of Game 1, though there's still nothing concrete as to his status for Tuesday night.
Bucks vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Suns Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 19-26 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- Phoenix is 28-16 ATS at home this season.
- The over has gone 47-41-1 in Milwaukee's games this season.
- The over has gone 49-39 in Phoenix' games this season.
- Milwaukee defeated the Atlanta Hawks in the Eastern Conference Finals to advance to the NBA Championship.
- Phoenix defeated the Los Angeles Clippers in the Western Conference Finals to advance to the NBA Championship.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.