Bucks vs Pelicans Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (42-7, 19-4 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (20-30, 10-15 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Bucks vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-260) | NOP: (+210)
Spread: MIL: -6.5 (-110) | NOP: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 246 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 85% | NOP: 15%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+300) | NOP: (+21000)
Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 15-4-1 (W-L-D) ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of New Orleans' last 17 games.
Bucks vs Pelicans Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 120.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 115.1 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.1 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
Bucks vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Bucks-Pelicans betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Ingram - Made 3-Pointers: Over 2.5 (-118) — Milwaukee averages a league-high 108.1 possessions per game, increasing the opportunities for opposing teams to score. The Bucks also give up a league-high 14.0 made defended 3-point shots per game. Brandon Ingram is one of the Pelicans' best shooters, averaging 2.7 made threes per game during January (attempting 7.1 per game). He has gone over 2.5 made threes in three of his last four games as well, including shooting 5-of-11 from deep last time out.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.