Buccaneers vs Broncos Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
Buccaneers vs Broncos Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, CO
Buccaneers vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-250) | DEN: (+205)
Spread: TB: -5.5 (-110) | DEN: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (86%) | DEN: (14%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1700) | DEN: (+9000)
Buccaneers vs Broncos Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Buccaneers vs Broncos Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tampa Bay's last eight road games.
- Denver is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
Buccaneers vs Broncos Stats
- Tampa Bay averaged 28.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 28.1 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver averaged 17.6 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!