Broncos vs Texans Game Info
Denver Broncos (4-8, 1-5 Away) vs. Houston Texans (8-4, 5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Broncos vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+340) | HOU: (-420)
Spread: DEN: +9.5 (-110) | HOU: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 45% | HOU: 55%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: DEN: (+50000) | HOU: (+1400)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+10000) | HOU: (+2500)
Broncos vs Texans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the last six games played between Denver and Houston.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Denver's last 11 road games.
- Houston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games at home.
- Houston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 6 games overall.
Broncos vs Texans Stats
- Denver is averaging 16.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 19.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 24.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Denver defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 23-20, at home in Week 13.
- Houston defeated the New England Patriots, 28-22, at home on "Sunday Night Football" in Week 13.
Broncos vs Texans Prop Bet
All Broncos-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 1 to 13 Points (+135) – Houston has more than enough offensive firepower to beat the Broncos, averaging 24.4 PPG this season, and looking at the 9.5-point spread, it's more likely than not that they will. However, if Denver does lose, it might not be by much. In spite of the Broncos' offensive inconsistency, Denver has been absolutely dominant on the defensive side of the ball this season, allowing just 19.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL). Additionally, only three of their 12 games have been decided by 14 or more points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.