Broncos vs Colts Game Info
Denver Broncos (2-5, 1-2 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (4-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Broncos vs Colts Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+215) | IND: (-250)
Spread: DEN: +6 (-120) | IND: -6 (+100)
Total: 44 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 35% | IND: 65%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+3000) | IND: (+20000)
Broncos vs Colts Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Denver's last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Denver's last eight road games.
- Indianapolis is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- Indianapolis is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven home games against Denver.
Broncos vs Colts Stats
- Denver is averaging 16 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 19.4 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 23.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 23 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Denver lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 30-6, at home on Thursday Night Football in Week 7.
- Indianapolis defeated the Houston Texans, 30-23, at home in Week 7.
Broncos vs Colts Prop Bet
All Broncos-Colts odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 22.5 (-135) – The Colts are coming off a big divisional win against the Houston Texans and will now host the reeling Broncos, who were unable to put up much of a fight against the Kansas Chiefs at home in Week 7, even with Patrick Mahomes getting injured in the second quarter. This game will likely be played at a slow pace, as the Colts execute a ball-control offense with a heavy emphasis on the run. The Broncos also allow the eighth-fewest points per game and will do their best to stymy the Colts' offense in a game with a modest 44-point over/under total, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.