Brighton vs Newcastle Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 11
Brighton & Hove Albion (4-4-2, 16 points) vs. Newcastle United (0-4-6, 4 points)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Start Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amex Stadium — Falmer, England
Brighton vs Newcastle Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BHA: (-155) | NEW: (+420) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: BHA: -1 (+190) | NEW: +1 (+125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Team to Score the First Goal: BHA: (-210) | NEW: (+200) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Brighton vs Newcastle Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Brighton & Hove Albion Wins
Percentages: Brighton & Hove Albion (56%) | Newcastle United (20%) | Draw (24%)
Brighton vs Newcastle Betting Trends & Stats
- Brighton & Hove Albion sits in seventh place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 4-4-2 record (16 points) and a 0 goal differential.
- Newcastle United sits in 19th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 0-4-6 record (4 points) and a minus-12 goal differential.
- Brighton & Hove Albion is 0-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Newcastle United is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Brighton & Hove Albion is 2-3-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Newcastle United.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.