Brewers vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, August 6
By Zach Brunner
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (58-56, 25-32 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (48-64, 24-30 Home)
Date: Tuesday Aug. 6, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-142) | PIT: (+124)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+102) | PIT: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 89% | PIT: 11%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Chase Anderson (5-2, 3.73 ERA) | PIT: Steven Brault (3-1, 4.15 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Milwaukee's last nine road games against Pittsburgh.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Pittsburgh's last eight games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-8 straight up in its last nine home games.
Brewers vs Pirates Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Chase Anderson is 8-4 with a 3.61 ERA in 17 career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Steven Brault is 1-2 with a 3.70 ERA in 14 career appearances (eight starts) against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Brewers-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Mike Moustakas (+240) — Moustakas has hit a total of 27 home runs for the Brewers this season, including one against the Pirates yesterday. Moustakas has found success on the road this season, hitting 14 of his home runs away from Milwaukee. Additionally, in 11 career at-bats against Steven Brault, Moustakas has totaled three hits and one home run with a .636 slugging percentage.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.