The MLB's Monday slate includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (30-18) vs. Chicago Cubs (19-27)
- Date: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Brewers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-124) | CHC: (+106)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+125) | CHC: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Ethan Small for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Matt Swarmer for the Chicago Cubs.
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (53.4%)
Brewers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Brewers, Chicago is the underdog at +106, and Milwaukee is -124 playing on the road.
Brewers vs Cubs Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The Brewers are +125 to cover, and the Cubs are -146.
Brewers vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Brewers-Cubs game on May 30 has been given an over/under of 11 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 38 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (65.8%) in those contests.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 25-11 when favored by -124 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Milwaukee have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 21 of 48 chances this season.
- The Cubs have won 13 of the 31 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (41.9%).
- Chicago has a 12-14 record (winning 46.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 46 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-21-4).