Brewers vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 11
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (19-11) vs. Cincinnati Reds (6-24)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-194) | CIN: (+162)
- Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-120) | CIN: +1.5 (-100)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Adrian Houser (3-2) versus the Reds and Vladimir Gutierrez (0-5).
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers (win 58.8%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
Cincinnati is a +162 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -194 favorite on the road.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
The Reds are +1.5 on the spread (-100 to cover), and Milwaukee is -120 to cover the runline.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
Brewers versus Reds, on May 11, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 16, or 66.7%, of the 24 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win six times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -194 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Milwaukee have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 14 of 30 chances this season.
- The Reds have won five of the 25 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (20%).
- Cincinnati has played 11 times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +162 or longer, and fell in each game.
- In the 28 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-9-1).