The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Boston Red Sox.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Red Sox Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (55-44) vs. Boston Red Sox (50-50)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Brewers vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-168) | BOS: (+142)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-104) | BOS: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100 Brewers win (63.1%))
Brewers vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Brandon Woodruff (8-3, 3.73 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to Brayan Bello (0-2, 10.50 ERA).
Brewers vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (63.1%)
Brewers vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a +142 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -168 favorite on the road.
Brewers vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are hosting the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Red Sox are -115 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are -104.
Brewers vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The Brewers-Red Sox contest on July 29 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -122 and the under at +100.
Brewers vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 43, or 58.9%, of the 73 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 24-13 when favored by -168 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 50 of their 100 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have put together a 17-29 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37% of those games).
- Boston is 2-7 (winning only 22.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +142 or longer.
- Boston has played in 94 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-45-7).