Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the San Francisco Giants.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Giants Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (50-40) vs. San Francisco Giants (45-43)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Brewers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | SF: (+114)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+134) | SF: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Brandon Woodruff (7-3) against the Giants and Alex Wood (6-7).
Brewers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (53.2%)
Brewers vs Giants Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Giants reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-134) and San Francisco as the underdog (+114) despite being the home team.
Brewers vs Giants Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Giants. The Brewers are +134 to cover, and the Giants are -162.
Brewers vs Giants Over/Under
- The Brewers-Giants contest on July 15 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 38, or 57.6%, of the 66 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 36-24 when favored by -124 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 43 of their 91 opportunities.
- The Giants have been the moneyline underdog 20 total times this season. They've gone 7-13 in those games.
- San Francisco is 6-11 (winning only 35.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 85 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-39-5).