On Tuesday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are up against the Boston Red Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Braves vs Red Sox Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (64-46) vs. Boston Red Sox (54-56)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Braves vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | BOS: (+130)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+105) | BOS: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will give the ball to Charlie Morton (5-5) versus the Red Sox and Rich Hill (4-5).
Braves vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (62.2%)
Braves vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while Boston is a +130 underdog at home.
Braves vs Red Sox Spread
- The Braves are at the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs (+105 to cover) on the runline. Boston is -126 to cover.
Braves vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Red Sox on August 9 is 9.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Braves vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 54, or 66.7%, of the 81 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 48-21 when favored by -136 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 55 of their 109 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Red Sox have won 37.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (20-33).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Boston has a record of 12-19 (38.7%).
- Boston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 105 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 46 of those games (46-52-7).