Braves vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 23
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves will take on the Pittsburgh Pirates in MLB action on Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Pirates Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (76-48) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (47-75)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Braves vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-280) | PIT: (+230)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-156) | PIT: +1.5 (+130)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Braves vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Max Fried (11-4, 2.60 ERA), who is looking for win No. 12 on the season, and the Pirates will turn to JT Brubaker (3-10, 4.19 ERA).
Braves vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (64.1%)
Braves vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +230 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -280 favorite on the road.
Braves vs Pirates Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Pirates. The Braves are -156 to cover, and the Pirates are +130.
Braves vs Pirates Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Braves-Pirates contest on August 23, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Braves vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 65 wins in the 93 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a mark of 2-1 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -280 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 61 of 123 chances this season.
- The Pirates have gone 37-66 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 35.9% of those games).
- Pittsburgh is 3-3 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +230 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 120 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-56-10).