Braves vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
By Duel Staff
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Philadelphia Phillies.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (58-40) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (50-46)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Braves vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-118) | PHI: (+100)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+140) | PHI: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Spencer Strider (4-3, 3.27 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Phillies will counter with Aaron Nola (6-7, 3.13 ERA).
Braves vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (52.6%)
Braves vs Phillies Moneyline
- The Braves vs Phillies moneyline has Atlanta as a -118 favorite, while Philadelphia is a +100 underdog at home.
Braves vs Phillies Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Phillies. The Braves are +140 to cover, and the Phillies are -170.
Braves vs Phillies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Braves-Phillies on July 26, with the over at -112 and the under at -18.
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 74 games this season and have come away with the win 49 times (66.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has been victorious 47 times in 72 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 48 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Phillies have won 52.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-17).
- Philadelphia has a 19-14 record (winning 57.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- In the 97 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-45-2).