Braves vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (9-5, 2-3 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (3-4, 2-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 8, 2020
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
How to Watch: MLB Network
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-102) | PHI: (-112)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+144) | PHI: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 10 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (26%) | PHI: (74%)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1300) | PHI: (+3300)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Braves: Kyle Wright (0-1, 7.50 ERA)
Phillies: Jake Arrieta (0-1, 5.40 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated Toronto, 4-3, in its most recent game on Thursday, Aug. 6.
- Philadelphia defeated the Yankees, 5-4, in their most recent game on Thursday, Aug. 6.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last six games at home.
- Philadelphia is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.29 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 3.79 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.29 runs per game this season (T-No. 25 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.