Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (60-43, 30-20 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (54-48, 30-21 Home)
Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-124) | PHI: (+108)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+118) | PHI: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 8% | PHI: 92%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Mike Soroka (10-2, 2.46 ERA) | PHI: Jake Arrieta (8-7, 4.40 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Atlanta's last five games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Mike Soroka is 0-0 with a 7.71 ERA in one career start against Philadelphia.
- Jake Arrieta is 5-2 with a 2.85 ERA in eight career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Braves-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Arrieta - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-166) — Jake Arrieta has seen his strikeout rate decline over the years, as his current 6.9 K/9 marks a six-year low. Tonight he faces off against a Braves team that has been middle-of-the-pack in whiffs during July, but does strike out significantly less on the road (24th most Ks in MLB) compared to home (5th most) on the season. Arrieta has also failed to notch five strikeouts in six of his last eight starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.