Braves vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 29
Braves vs Mets Game Info
Atlanta Braves (49-34, 25-17 Away) vs. New York Mets (37-46, 20-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Braves vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-110) | NYM: (-104)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+138) | NYM: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 58% | NYM: 42%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Julio Teheran (5-6, 3.94 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (5-6, 4.85 ERA)
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 16-5 straight up in their last 21 games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Mets.
- The Mets are 1-6 straight up in their last seven games.
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Julio Teheran has a 10-8 record with a 2.62 ERA in 27 career appearances (26 starts) against the Mets.
- Steven Matz has a 5-1 record with a 3.40 ERA in nine career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Mets Prop Bet
All Braves-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+250) – There haven't been a lot of positives for the Mets so far this season, but rookie Pete Alonso is clearly one thing fans can be happy about. The right-handed slugger is second in baseball with 28 home runs, only trailing Christian Yelich by one dinger. In a short sample size, he has crushed Julio Teheran with a homer and two doubles in six at bats. Alonso homered in the series opener, and look for him to make it two for two against the Braves today.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.