Braves vs Marlins Game 3 Info
National League Division Series Game 3 (ATL Leads 2-0)
No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25) vs. No. 6 Miami Marlins (31-29)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 2:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Braves vs Marlins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-130) | MIA: (+114)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+122) | MIA: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (76%) | MIA: (24%)
Series Price: ATL: (-2300) | MIA: (+1440)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+400) | MIA: (+9000)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Pitchers
Braves: Kyle Wright (2-4, 5.21 ERA)
Marlins: Sixto Sanchez (3-2, 3.46 ERA)
Braves vs Marlins Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- Miami is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Marlins Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.70 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Miami is surrendering 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.