Braves vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 19
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves versus the Chicago Cubs is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Cubs Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (37-29) vs. Chicago Cubs (25-40)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Braves vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-164) | CHC: (+138)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+104) | CHC: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Ian Anderson (5-3, 4.81 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Cubs will turn to Kyle Hendricks (2-5, 4.95 ERA).
Braves vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.2%)
Braves vs Cubs Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +138 underdog at home.
Braves vs Cubs Spread
- The Braves are at the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (+104 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -125 to cover.
Braves vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Braves-Cubs contest on June 19 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.
Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 30, or 63.8%, of the 47 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 19-9 when favored by -158 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 36 of 66 chances this season.
- The Cubs are 16-28 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.4% of those games).
- Chicago has a record of 9-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +134 or longer (45%).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 31 times this season for a 31-30-4 record against the over/under.