Braves vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 24
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Cubs Game Info
Atlanta Braves (46-32, 22-15 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (42-35, 27-14 Home)
Date: Monday, June 24, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field — Chicago, IL
Braves vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
Moneyline: ATL: (+120) | CHC: (-138)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-158) | CHC: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 71% | CHC: 29%
Probable Pitchers: ATL: Julio Teheran (5-5, 3.40 ERA) | CHC: Jon Lester (6-5, 4.13 ERA)
Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Atlanta's last 14 games.
- Atlanta is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 9-4 straight up in their last 13 games at home.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of the Cubs' last 17 games at home against Atlanta.
Braves vs Cubs Stats
- The Braves are averaging 5.47 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Julio Teheran is 3-1 with a 3.29 ERA in nine career starts against the Cubs.
- Jon Lester is 6-2 with a 2.52 ERA in 10 career starts against the Braves.
Braves vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Braves vs Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julio Teheran - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (+140) – Julio Teheran has logged several quality outings over the past two months, but that doesn't mean he's been striking out lots of batter. In fact, the 28-year-old righty has notched more than four strikeouts in just three of his last nine starts, dating back to the beginning of May.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.