Braves vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, May 26
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Cardinals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (29-24, 15-12 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (26-25, 16-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+124) | STL: (-142)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-158) | STL: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 39% | STL: 61%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Julio Teheran (3-4, 3.67 ERA) | STL: Jack Flaherty (4-3, 4.19 ERA)
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last eight games.
- St. Louis is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis' last nine games.
Braves vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Braves-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Freddie Freeman To Hit a Home Run (+430) – Freeman has been red hot over the past two weeks, hitting six home runs in the last 10 games for Atlanta. Freeman homered off of Miles Mikolas on Friday and has three hits and a career home run off of Jack Flaherty in just five at bats. Additionally, nine of his 13 home runs this season have come off of right-handed pitching.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.