Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Cardinals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (29-23, 15-11 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (25-25, 15-11 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-110) | STL: (-104)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+134) | STL: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 70% | STL: 30%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Mike Soroka (5-1, 1.01 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (3-3, 4.40 ERA)
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta has won each of its last five road games against St. Louis.
- Atlanta is 7-1 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Atlanta is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games overall.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of St. Louis' last 14 games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in seven of St Louis' last nine home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Braves-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Soroka Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (+108) – While the St. Louis Cardinals don't strikeout a lot (23rd in MLB), the bar is being set pretty low for Soroka. The Braves' right-hander is coming off a career-high eight innings in his last start and has completed seven innings in three of his last four outings. He isn't a strikeout machine, but has had at least six Ks in five of seven starts this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.