Tavares vs Akhmedov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 264 — Middleweight Bout
Brad Tavares (18-7-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Omari "Wolverine" Akhmedov (21-5-1, 7 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
Coverage: ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass
Tavares vs Akhmedov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 264 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brad Tavares: (-176)
- Omari Akhmedov: (+142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Tavares by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tavares by Points: (N/A)
- Tavares by Submission: (N/A)
- Akhmedov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Akhmedov by Points: (N/A)
- Akhmedov Submission: (N/A)
Tavares vs Akhmedov Prediction
UFC 264 Tavares-Akhmedov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Omari Akhmedov (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (82%)
Tavares vs Akhmedov Betting Trends & Stats
- Brad Tavares defeated Antonio Carlos Junior, by decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 23, 2020.
- Omari Akhmedov defeated Tom Breese, by submission, in his most recent fight on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Tavares averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Akhmedov averages 2.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35% accuracy rate.
- Tavares averages 2.73 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Akhmedov averages 2.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Tavares has a 79% takedown defense rate.
- Akhmedov has a 65% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!