Boston College vs Temple Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Boston College Eagles (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Temple Owls (1-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Boston College vs Temple Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (-750) | TEM: (+490)
Spread: BC: -16.5 (-108) | TEM:+16.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (N/A) | TEM: (N/A)
Boston College vs Temple Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boston College: (90.8%) | Temple: (9.2%)
Boston College vs Temple Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston College is 29-7-2 straight up in 38 all-time head-to-head matchups against Temple.
- Boston College defeated Temple, 45-35, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Boston College is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six game against Temple.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston College's last five games.
- Temple is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Temple's last six games against an ACC opponent.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.