Boston College vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (13-17, 7-12 ACC) vs. No. 7 Florida State Seminoles (25-5, 15-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network Extra (ACCNX)
Boston College vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+1025) | FSU: (-1800)
Spread: BC: +16.5 (-110) | FSU: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: 45% | FSU: 55%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (N/A) | FSU: (+2100)
Boston College vs Florida State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 3.0%
Florida State: 97.0%
Boston College vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Florida State, 87-82, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2019.
- Florida State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Florida State is 11-7 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Boston College is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Florida State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Boston College lost to Syracuse, 84-71, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Florida State defeated Notre Dame, 73-71, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.