Boston College vs Clemson Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Boston College Eagles and Clemson Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Boston College vs Clemson Point Spread
The Tigers are 15.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Clemson is -106 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -114 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Boston College vs Clemson Over/Under
The over/under for the Boston College vs Clemson Week 5 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -110 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Boston College vs Clemson Moneyline
The Eagles vs Tigers moneyline has Clemson as a -900 favorite, while Boston College is the +570 underdog on the road.
Boston College vs Clemson Betting Trends
- Clemson is 19-9-2 straight up in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Clemson defeated Boston College, 34-28, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Boston College is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston College's last seven games.
- Clemson is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Clemson's last six games against Boston College.
Boston College vs Clemson Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+570) | CLEM: (-900)
Spread: BC: +15.5 (-114) | CLEM: -15.5 (-106)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.