Boise State vs UNLV Basketball Game Info
Mountain West Tournament – Quarterfinal Game
Boise State Broncos (19-11, 11-7 Mountain West) vs. UNLV Runnin' Rebels (17-14, 12-6 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
Boise State vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (+100) | UNLV: (-120)
Spread: BSU: +1 (-110) | UNLV: -1 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: 13% | UNLV: 87%
Boise State vs UNLV Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 39.8%
Boise State vs UNLV Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNLV defeated Boise State, 76-66, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- UNLV is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boise State.
- Boise State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with UNLV.
- Boise State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- UNLV is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Boise State lost to UNLV, 76-66, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
- UNLV defeated San Jose State, 92-69, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.