BMW Championship Odds, Date, Location & Starting Tee Times
Start Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Tee Times Start: 7:10 a.m. EST
Course: Medinah Country Club – Medinah, IL
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,561 yards)
Purse: $9.25 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Keegan Bradley
BMW Championship Betting Odds
All BMW Championship betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brooks Koepka (+850)
- Rory McIlroy (+850)
- Jon Rahm (+1100)
- Justin Thomas (+1500)
- Dustin Johnson (+1600)
- Justin Rose (+1800)
- Adam Scott (+2200)
- Patrick Cantlay (+2200)
- Patrick Reed (+2500)
- Webb Simpson (+2600)
- Jordan Spieth (+2900)
- Rickie Fowler (+2900)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+2900)
- Xander Schauffele (+2900)
- Tony Finau (+3300)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+3700)
BMW Championship Betting Trends and Stats
- Brooks Koepka, Patrick Reed, Rory McIlroy, Matt Kuchar and Jon Rahm are the top five in the FedExCup standings heading into the tournament.
- Medinah Country Club is one of the longest courses on the PGA Tour this season, it could cater to longer hitters like Koepka, Johnson, McIlroy and Rahm. This is reflected in their odds to win the tournament.
- Justin Thomas is coming in off three straight top-12 finishes.
- This will be Medinah's first time hosting a FedExCup event, but it has hosted a handful of majors over the years, including most recently the PGA Championship in 2006.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.